A color scanned photo of some form of government-issued identification (a state-issued driver’s license or identification card, or a U.S. passport).
- Our system ONLY accepts these file types: jpeg and png
- No expired IDs
Follow these best practices to reduce the chances of a document being rejected:
- All 4 Edges of the document should be visible
- A dark/high contrast background should be used
- At least 90% of the image should be the document
- Should be at least 300dpi
- Capture image from directly above the document
- Make sure that the image is properly aligned, not rotated, tilted or skewed
- No flash to reduce glare
- No black and white documents
It can take up to 2 business days for our third-party partner to review.
If our third-party partner initially rejects your document upload during your registration process, please contact us so we can help.
You'll receive a confirmation email that your document upload was successful. We'll let you know when you can continue registration.